Sunday, February 15, 2009


Mardi Gras is in full swing to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Next weekend, my family and I will be attending the Pass Christian parade. Party time! Food, fun, beads, and drinks. (except for me :P) I'll be sippin on soda. I don't like beer. I also get a day off due to the holiday. Last tuesday of the month. Whoot.
Happy Mardi Gras, ya'll.
Finished final draft of edits yesterday early am and sent them off. should have a release date soon. Double Whoot.
And finally, I'll be a Coffee House Author at Coffee Time Romance. You can find me on their boards often. Especially their 'diggin' questions of the week on the forums. I love those questions.
Also, look me up on myspace, twitter and plurk.
and, if your on facebook, I'm listed as Deborah J Panger. See you there.
Deb

4 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hi Deb -- thanks for dropping by my blog and the Vixens' blog! It's great to see you. Do you have a release date yet for Saje?

Helen
www.helensheroes.blogspot.com

joviangeldeb said...

I'll be getting the release date soon. we're down to galleys. me adn a few friends are checking the galley today for errors.
Hope your doing good.
Deb

Unknown said...

Congrats on the final edit. I can't wait for your book to come out. Are you going to do any local book signings? I'll be there, if you do!

joviangeldeb said...

Yes. I've got plans to have one at Nezaty's on courthouse road after the book comes out. I've talked with the manager and she's requested that I have one there. I'll let ya'll know when it pans out.
thanks so much,
Deb