Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day and more news:




Hello ya'll. 1st of all, Happy Valentine's Day. May you eat your fill of chocolate at no calerie cost to you. :)




I've been in the middle of edits for Saje and its going very well. Its been a learning process for me. In fact, I just received another round of edits which I'll tackle tomorrow morning with a couple cups of coffee. Getting those last minute details tweaked. Hopefully we'll have a release date soon to match its May Day theme.




I'd like to say thank you to my new followers: two very special and wonderful authors.






I absolutely love my cover for Saje. Angela Anderson is the artist who developed my new cover. A huge thank you to her. She's so talented, and the male model. Hmmm. Wherever you came from, your one mighty fine man.

Here's Saje's blurb:

What could be worse than waking up lonely on May Day? Finding a naked male stranger with wings in your house.That is exactly what Amanda Birchfield discovers when she stumbles out of bed to make her morning coffee. After rousing from a faint, Amanda learns her intruder, Saje, is a trinket-hoarding, seed-spreading bastard of a Woodland Fairy. And he’s brought her a room full of May Day Baskets in hopes she'll trade a little pleasure.Instead of fleeing for her life--or admitting herself to the local looney bin--Amanda is drawn to Saje’s scrumptious body and carefree spirit. But once the brief, but oh-so satisfying sexcapade atop her dining room table is over, he refuses to leave. How will she get rid of him? Or will she want to?



As for personal news, its been a week of highs and lows. It sucks to have a toothache, and I've been battling one for some time now. Almost two straight months of antibiotics, Osseous surgery, then flap surgery, then a root canal. The tooth supports a bridge right smack dab in the front of my mouth, and docs and I've been wondering if we can save the tooth and the bridge. I found out yesterday that I'll lose the bridge but they possibly save the tooth. Plus, I got sick with a stomach virus the first part of last week and it hung on for 2 days. I'm finally over that, thank God. I'd had enough of vomiting during chemo, thank you. The last thing I needed was that. Anyways, I have a bit of good news. I finally joined a gym. Yep...I did it. My coworker's and I went to World Gym and received a corporate rate so the cost was minimul. Yeah! My oncologist, family and friends have been houding me to excersise and eat right. I've walked 2 miles in the past 2 days on the treadmill. And I'm saving the most exciting news for last. Today I got tickets to see Bon Jovi at the New Orleans Jazz Festival in May. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celia, a friend of mine surprised me with the news that they were going to play there. I had no idea. :P . It seems I've been too busy and preoccupied to keep up with what was going on in Jovi world. It's been about 3 years since I've been able to attend a show. I can't freakin wait.

Love to all,

Deb


No comments: