Sunday, June 6, 2010

I made the local news!

I'm so excited, I just had to share even though it wasn't for my books.:P It's
the first time I've been in the paper.
I attended a National Cancer Survivor Day celebration and was interviewed for
our Local Newspaper. My married last name is Macklin. I'm a two year survivor
and attended the event with a good friend, also a breast cancer survivor, but
still fighting thyroid cancer.

Here's the link:\

also, for those interested in viewing, our local News station, Wlox, did a story
on it. It's hard to spot me, but I'm in the audience. It was a wonderful &
uplifting day.\

Take care ya'll,
Where enchantment transcends realms...
Firefae and Saje are available at

1 comment:

Jen Childers said...

that's terrific.
thanks for fighting the good fight and for being the sweet heart you are.